3rd World...



Do you know Where the hell I'm From ?


I’m from where the gold and diamonds are ripped from the earth,
Right next to the slave castles where the water is cursed,
From where police brutality's not half as nice,
It makes the hood in America look like paradise,
From where they massacre people and try to keep it quiet,
And spend the next 25 years tryna deny it,
I’m from where they cut your hands off if you make a fist,
And peacekeepers don’t ever ever ever come here no more,
I’m from where they lost the true meaning of the Ghoran,
Cause heroin is not compatible with Islam,
I’m from where people pray to the gods of their conquerors,
And practically every president's a money launderer,
I’m from where they overthrow democratic leaders,
Not for the people but for the Wall Street journal readers
And it’s amazing how they trained them,
To be racist against themselves in the place they were raised in,
You kept us caged in,
Destroyed our culture and said that you civilised us,
So i’m a start a global riot,
That not even your fake anti-Communist dictators can keep quiet,
So now I see the 3rd World like the rap game soldier,
Nationalise the industry and take it over.

Revolution is a con where i’m from the 3rd world son,
Constant occupation leaves the 3rd world torn.

با اندکی تصرف

0 comments:

چیزی مشترک بین روح انسان و طبیعت وجود دارد

شلینگ


Followers